Safari 'save as...' question

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 09:23:56 PDT 2003

iMac 1GHz, 17"FP OS 10.2.3 Safari 1.0 Beta 2 (v74).
When I use the 'save as...' command in Safari to save an article from a
web site I get the saved info MINUS any pictures. The download info
tells me there was an error or errors but not why. I've tried different
settings in Safari and checked "Help", same no pictures result;
reported to Apple via the spider, no answer. I did this successfully
with IE 5 in the past and would like to stick with only Safari as my
browser if at all possible. Help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Konrad.