[X Newbies] DVD -1 or +1

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 12:40:16 PDT 2003

Gretchen Hayman tapped out this message on 6/20/2003 12:35 PM

>If you have a "SuperDrive" as Apple calls them, then you have DVD-R/RW
>capability.

Yes and I have learned that my Toast Titanium will work on X, although I
would probably need an update for it if used there.

What I will do for this particular project is buy the regular DVD-R since
they are not going to be rewritten to and might be cheaper and thus I can
use the built-in burner for now, but will keep the other information in
mind, since the DVD media holds so much! Not wise to waste it with small,
single-session burnings.
Thanks Everyone.