Safari 'save as...' question

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Fri Jun 20 16:00:06 PDT 2003

This isn't really an answer to the posting, but rather another Safari
issue.

Safari hasn't worked for me on several sites. In particular, TDF.com
and citibank.com weren't working.

Yesterday I tried to submit a proxyvote (for my 20 shares) using
Safari; all went well until I clicked "submit", when some javascript
came back and told me I had to make selection first. Of course, that's
what I had been doing all along!

In any case, I change my preferences to accept all cookies, and the
proxyvote site worked.

I haven't tried the other sites yet.

Anyone else have sites that won't work until the preferences are
changed?

Jon