DVD -1 or +1

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 05:50:04 PDT 2003

On 6/20/03 at 11:35 AM, Gretchen Hayman <gretchen at sedl.org> transmitted
the following electronic message:

>On Friday, Jun 20, 2003, at 11:07 US/Central, TheMacintoshLady wrote:
>
>> This means if my movie is only 150 MB
>> I can't then add to it  at a later time?
>
>Apple provided software (Disc Burner or Disk Copy) does not support
>multiple session burning of any kind; you have to get Toast for
>multiple session burning to CD-R/RW.  I don't know if Toast does
>multiple session DVD burning (DVD-R or DVD-RW) though.  Anyone??

INCORRECT!

Disc Burner doesn't support it, but Disc Copy does. In the Burn Disc
dialog, click the blue disclosure button at the top right to reveal Burn
Options. Under "After Burning" there is a checkbox for "Allow additional
burns" -- that's multisession.

--
Dennis Cohen
Mac Digital Photography (Sept 2003)