[X Newbies] Safari 'save as...' question

Deb Hagen debhagen at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 09:06:31 PDT 2003

I've had the problem you described when using Safari to fill out order
forms on BBCAmerica and SearsBigandTall.  An error message tells you
that you failed to fill in the area code for your phone number even
though you already did and you can't submit without correcting this.
Filled out the same thing using IE 5 without incident.

I have since upgraded Safari to v74 so maybe this problem has been
fixed?  I hadn't looked at the cookie preferences though - I'll try
your fix if this happens again.

Deb Hagen