[X Newbies] moving iTunes

Robert Esser resser at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 10:05:38 PDT 2003

Usually its not iTunes (~24 MB)  itself but the music library that uses
so much space. Move your iTunes folder from your Music folder in your
home directory to the new partition. And then put an alias of your
iTunes (drop the ‘alias’ suffix on the file name) folder back into the
Music folder in your home directory. iTunes will then automatically
pick up your music library via the alias.

Works for me. Hopefully for you too.

Bob