[X Newbies] DHCP lost after upgrade

John Gibb sparky at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 28 01:13:23 PDT 2003

The same thing has happened to me. I cant get Airport to work anymore
using my iMac desktop as the base station and TiPB as remote nor can I
share my internet connection via airport or ethernet although I can
"connect to server" both ways OK.

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 02:02  AM, Mark Gillingham wrote:

> After an apple software upgrade of Safari and Airport the Network
> System Preference for TCP/IP lost its DHCP preference. I cannot get on
> wired or wifi because of this. I've tried uninstalling the
> wirelessdriver without success.
>
> What do I need to reinstall to get the Network working again?

Ciao
sparky

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" -
Will Rogers