[X Newbies] Crash city

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 15:35:15 PST 2003

Vincent Cayenne tapped out this message on 3/12/2003 9:51 PM

>Efforts in that direction would have led to the fact that FaxSTF has
>been almost universally panned by the user community.

FaxSTF can only do what it can thanks to the limitations of the OS.
However, temporarily I have it collecting faxes while the rest of the
machine is online with cable. Later I will set up an older machine with
OS 8 or 9 that can collect AND process the faxes for me and that will be
it's only job.

I am not sure if all these emails from you are duplicates of a long since
ended thread but I sure have a ton of them in my mailbox. Did the server
goes nuts and spew out previous mail or did you just get to look at them
late?