Crash city

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Mar 15 07:53:58 PST 2003

> From: leigh <lbdesigns at earthlink.net>
>

> On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 03:35  PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:
>
>> FaxSTF can only do what it can thanks to the limitations of the OS.
>
> And which ones, specifically, would those be?

Yeah, that's bunch of hooey. I've had Cocoa eFax working fine since the
day I paid for it, and I hear nice things about Page Sender.

It's pretty obvious that the current and previous OS X versions of
FaxSTF were just plain old "poorly-coded pieces of crap." A little
taste of the level of software quality PC users accept as normal.

I understand that the company recently launched a "Pro" version of
FaxSTF, perhaps *that* one will finally perform the way the product
should have since day 1.

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald