Login Items - Where are they?

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 24 15:50:17 PST 2003

Hi,

I just restarted and found that all of my Login Items have disappeared.  I
have a suspect to blame for this, but at the moment I just want to restore
my Login Items.

I have a bootable Firewire backup.  When I restart on it, all my Login Items
load as desired.  It seems that I should be able to restore the list of
Login Items from this backup, but where are they?  I thought they would be
in my home folder's "Login Items", but that folder is empty, even on my
backup disk, even if I use Terminal or "show hidden and system files".

Does anyonw know where has Apple hidden the Login Items?

Thanks!

Jerry Krinock
San Jose, CA   USA