[X Newbies] Conceptualizing Desktop

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Sun May 4 20:28:02 PDT 2003

I find it helps to put aliases of the different folders I need to use
frequently on the desktop. That way, they're always available but
they're not moved from where the system and various app's like to see
'em. Also, I find it very useful to put an alias of the desktop in the
dock. That way I can always get to it without having to hide a bunch of
open app's. John