[X Newbies] Screenshots

George H-S volvodriver7 at mac.com
Tue May 6 07:40:37 PDT 2003

On 5/5/03 10:04 PM, "Florin Alexander Neumann" <alexn at ica.net> wrote:

> Am I missing something here? Why aren't you taking screen shots with
> Grab.app (who should be lurking in your Applications/Utilities folder)?
> It's quite versatile and it saves as TIFF -- which should pose no
> problems for Photoshop or any other self-respecting graphics tool.

Perhaps someone can shed some light on why the selections for Grab under
Services are always grayed-out?  I have no problem getting screenshots using
Grab from the utilities applications or using Shift Command 3 (Shift Command
4 gives me a file that won't open).  I've tried highlighting, selecting-all
but the Grab services stay grayed-out.

--
George Henry-Schneider
G4/1.25DP/1GB/FW 800