[X Newbies] Screenshots/Photoshop

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 16:49:19 PDT 2003

At 9:57 AM -0500 5/6/03, Ian Sights wrote:
>Are you using an old version of Photoshop? I just used command shift 4
>to make a snapshot and then dropped on the PS 7.0 icon in the dock and
>it opened right up.
>And if I remember correctly, PS 6 could open PDF files too.

Just tried it again on the G4 tower and PS6 is opening the screenshots
now. Maybe I saw the Color Embedded Profile Mismatch alert that comes
up and late at night thought this meant the file wouldn't open at all.

Another wierd thing: a friend sent jpegs that wouldn't open in PS6
on my iBook (said couldn't find PS7 app) but did open just fine in PS6
on my Tower. They're the same app (???) except the former running
in OS9 and the latter in Classic under X.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz | Graphite iMac 333mHz
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com

10MB emailbox limit/send no attachments.