[X Newbies] Screenshots

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu May 8 21:03:42 PDT 2003

A few examples among many; however, overall I think Apple does a much
better job than Microsoft and the traditional unix community in
documenting new technologies in a way that the casual user can
understand. Every time I have to go on the Microsoft website to deal
with a Windows issue, I am ready to pull my hair out. Sometimes I feel
the same way about man pages in Unix.

Norm
On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 08:59  PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

>> Thus, I disagree that Grab is poorly implemented. I just think that
>> many people don't understand these fundamental concepts about
>> services.
>> Apple needs to do a better job explaining them, and that's a different
>> issue entirely.
>

> You mean like Quick Draw Gx, Open Doc, or Publish and Subscribe? :-)
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com