Roaming Home Directories

Brent Shafer brent_s at treca.org
Wed May 14 08:33:56 PDT 2003

Hello...  is there anyone out there who either has a resource that
explains the setup of roaming home directories for an OSX Server v.
10.2.5?  I've tried just about everything to get an authenticated
user's home directory to automount on the desktop but cannot get it
done...  I always get a message saying that the volume doesn't exist
even though it resides in the Users folder of the NetInfo Controller.

Thanks!
Brent

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you."
---
Brent Shafer
District Technology Director
Highland Local Schools