[X Newbies] TechTool Pro 4

Diego Terneus dtern at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 12:14:45 PDT 2003

Oh, sure I want something without bugs, but I also expect to hear from the
company after they had buyers register with them at their site.

Something like "we are still working on it" would suffice. Just being silent
about it, or simply posting an updated release date on their site seems to
be, at least not so customer-friendly and at most will make some folks
suspicious.