Multiple users question

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat May 31 14:15:07 PDT 2003

> From: John B. Thoo <jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us>
>
> I really don't want to use up disc
> space by having to have two copies of every song on their iMac, one
> copy in each kid's user home dir.  Please advise.

caveat: I haven't tried this myself.

I believe that if you put an ALIAS to your own iTunes Library in the
proper place in the kids' home folder that it will work as expected.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

_Chas_

Lee Gomes of the Wall Street Journal, 24-Jan-03 , commenting on Apple's
growing arsenal of hardware, OS and software that is clearly superior
to anything in the Windows world: "It's like someone forgot to send
them the Resistance is Futile memo."