How can I print a list of files into a file or in a PDF

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Nov 8 12:15:21 PST 2003

> From: Cyril Blanc <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr>
>
> I have a little question :
>
> How can I print a list of files into a file or in a PDF ?

One method is to open a finder window with the list of files you want,
then take a snapshot of it (shift-command-4). That creates a PDF of the
window on your desktop.

_Chas_

"We fundamentally believe that most people are honest. The illegal file
sharing services have prospered because there has been no elegant legal
alternatives. We think if you give people great value, a really good
selection of music, and fast, good-quality downloads, they will use the
service in preference to the illegal ones." -- Peter Lowe, iTunes
Product Manager