[X Newbies] Norton SystemWorks 3.0 for Mac?

Chris Walker chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 23:46:24 PST 2003

On 11/11/03 David Crandon wrote:

>Yeah, I forgot to mentiion. I don't actually install it either. I run
>it from the disc as well.
What I always did with OS9 was install Norton on a separate HD partition
and run it from there - it runs much faster for one thing.   Not sure if
this would be OK with OSX but I don't see why not.  I have to say I
always found it reliable and useful with OS9.  Given all the comments on
current versions of Norton, I've not summoned up the courage to run it on
10.2.8

Chris