G5 Dual 1.8GHz

Paul Korntheuer paul at rarefaction.com
Sun Nov 23 19:05:29 PST 2003

The end-user will see a significant performance increase in OSX and
applications that are written to take advantage of dual processors. A
programmer can write an application to use one processor for certain
routines, while the other processor handles others. The G5 Dual 1.8 GHz
machine has two 1.8 GHz G5 chips.

Paul