Printing from the Address Book

Chris Foote foote at chem.ucla.edu
Sat Nov 29 09:04:13 PST 2003

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:22:41 -0500
Subject: [X Newbies]
From: John Erdman <jperdman at earthlink.net>

After umpteen years of using Kiwi Envelopes in my home office I finally
decided to update to something compatible with OS-X.

How can I use my Address Book that comes with OS-X that I usually
access thru the Mail app. to print out on envelopes?  Or labels? Nome
of my existing apps MS Office apps (OS9) seem to be able to access the
Address database. Right now I use it exclusively for my e-mail
addresses... but I'd like to use it to address the few envelopes have
have to address each month.

Any suggestions for what software I might use.  A non-bloated piece of
shareware would be just fine.  My MS Office is still the OS 9 version.

TIA,
John

Shareware:
iDress for labels
Addressix for envelopes.
Chris

Christopher S. Foote                      |Internet:foote at chem.ucla.edu
5505C Molecular Science                   |Phone:(310)-825-1409
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry  |FAX:  (310)-206-1843
University of California, Los Angeles     |
CA 90095-1569                             |
  http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Organic/CSF_Brochure.html