Claris Emailer address book to OS X Address Book

Steve St-Laurent st-laur at telus.net
Wed Oct 8 08:54:56 PDT 2003

I've previously converted a handful of Claris Emailer address books to
Address Book with no problems, using the standard LDIF export
[including groups].

But I've got one now that refuses to recognize the groups, even though
they are plainly there when I examine the LDIF file in a text editor.
Instead there's a card for each time a user is in a group, but no
groups.

Anybody experience this or have any ideas on what might cause this?