blue screen infinity

Chris Foote foote at chem.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 21 06:39:08 PDT 2003

The "Keys out of order" message means severe directory corruption.
You need to buy Disk Warrior and use it. It should be able to fix
this problem.
Chris

Christopher S. Foote                      |Internet:foote at chem.ucla.edu
5505C Molecular Science                   |Phone:(310)-825-1409
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry  |FAX:  (310)-206-1843
University of California, Los Angeles     |
CA 90095-1569                             |
  http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Organic/CSF_Brochure.html