[X Newbies] blue screen infinity

John Lowther j.lo at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 09:45:12 PDT 2003

(This is Tracey-- John's computer is working great!!)

I agree with John E. here.  I can't say that I'm ever compelled to
thinking like an accountant, because I'm a former teacher of English.
More verbose and less technical.  Your description of how to report a
problem is very helpful.

Thanks for all the other help, too.  I'm working on the 'single-user
mode' step right now.  I don't mind the plodding, because I'm learning
a lot about how the computer functions at its various levels.  It's a
great learning experience (although an unexpected one) for me!

Thanks for your patience!

Tracey