Filemaker

Clive Read cliver at mercuryin.es
Thu Oct 23 01:14:58 PDT 2003

I have been a silly boy!!

I had a Filemaker Pro 6 file with 4600 entries, and wanted to send 22 of the
records to be printed at another office.

Instead of sending the whole file I decided to create a smaller one.

Instead of duplicating the 'Original' I duplicated the 'alias', selected
'omit' and found 22 records I wanted, deleting everything else, leaving me
with a file of 22 names.

When I went to my 'original' file, it now only has 22 names.

Is there an easy way of getting the 4600 name file back, or will I have to
rebuild what I can from the most recent back up?

I realise this is a 'Newbies' list rather than 'Filemaker' - but I am hoping
someone can save my day!

CliveinSpain

Mac 10.2.6 on iBook