[X Newbies] blue screen infinity

John Lowther j.lo at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 08:28:54 PDT 2003

Hey All!

It's Tracey again!

I thought it was all over.  I ran DiskWarrior, and it found a lot wrong
with the drive.  It gave a long list of all the things it replaced.
Then, it restarted, and I couldn't get past the white screen with gray
apple.

So, I started up with the OSX CD-- no G3 drive.  So, I started up in
single-user mode-- no G3 drive.  So, I put the DiskWarrior CD to see if
I could get any information there-- no G3 drive.

It's gone.  And, it had supposedly been repaired and replaced....

Tracey