Panther at Apple Store

J Patrick Draine draine at attbi.com
Fri Oct 24 18:28:37 PDT 2003

Just back from the Rockingham Mall Apple Store at Salem, NH. After
hearing all the stories about groovy free tee shirts and mouse pads at
earlier release parties I am slightly under-whelmed by the Panther
Release "dog tags." Sizeable crowd, though, and great deals on "old"
(by a few days) models of iBooks and eMacs. With the 10% discount that
could have been sweet but between my wife's likely reaction to "ANOTHER
MAC?" I dragged myself past the great deals, and got my copy of
Panther. Once it finishes Repairing Permissions I start upgrading my
iBook!
Patrick