New Mail.app woes continue (10.3)

Dr. David R. Boag DDS spikedds at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 23:12:04 PST 2003

I've still made no progress with Mail.app. Still having visual
formatting issues where emails are reformatting themselves before my
eyes, and they look funky when they finish, whereas they are just fine
in Entourage. I can't seem to find anyone else who is having the
problems.

I have already trashed the prefs and reinstalled Mail.app.

(Cricket, I emailed samples of the email to you, hoping you'd have some
idea of what to do. I'm at wits' end.)

In addition to the above, I also have trouble quoting text in replies
(quotes the whole email, not just the selected text) and now I seem to
be having trouble sending attachments. They are attached to my emails
in my Sent mailbox, but my recipients aren't getting them, just the
emails.

Any  suggestions before I totally reinstall Panther and cross my
fingers? Otherwise, Entourage is going to have to suffice, and I'm not
happy about it.

Contact me off-list if you want Cricket, or anyone else forthat matter
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net
Dental Design of Kedron, LLC