PDF Services

Steve St-Laurent st-laur at telus.net
Fri Oct 31 17:47:16 PST 2003

Just getting the hang of the great PDF Services introduced in 10.2.4 [I
think]. When I correctly install the PDF Services folder -- in either
/Library or ~/Library -- some users [10.2.6/10.2.8] get a pop-up at the
bottom of a print dialog. Some don't. For those who don't, scripted use
of the Email PDF feature, for example, fails.

Done all the usual repair permissions, restart, etc. Any insights here?