[X Newbies] Problem with Help

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Sep 13 22:15:12 PDT 2003

Birgit Rhoads said:

>When I go to use Help it very often just does not work!  I click on the
>subject that I need help and nothing comes up.  It is like the application
>is corrupt.  Is there a way to fix it?  I do repair permissions once in a
>while, but that has not helped.

Generally that is how you fix such a problem with Help.

Are you running Repair Permissions from the copy of Disk Utility that
resides in your Utilities folder inside of your Applications folder on
your hard disk?

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common Macintosh OS X Jaguar Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html