[X Newbies] Haunted by users...

Clive Read cliver at mercuryin.es
Sun Sep 21 13:01:51 PDT 2003

On 21/9/03 21:46, "J" <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 03:35  PM, Florin Alexander Neumann
> wrote:
>
>> The Value Pack contains a script for importing messages from Mail into
>> Entourage. It should be in /Applications/Microsoft Office X/Utilities.
>
> Ah, there you go Clive! :-)
>
> I don't use Entourage, so thanks to f, you  have your solution.

One problem leads to another: I went to Applications (OS X), but there is NO
folder for Microsoft Office X.

There is a folder 'Utilities', but its not there either!

AND

I changed my keyboard into Spanish ISO because the keys actually type the
letters they should, BUT all of the error messages and Menus are now in
SPANISH. Do they HAVE to be linked, or can I choose Spanish keyboard and
English language.

When I used UK English or Spanish keyboard, the letters did not match up.

Perhaps I'm asking too much? The answers to 2 questions in one day!

Clive