[X Newbies] CD Label Paper & Software for an Epson 740

Albert D'Amanda adamanda at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 13:59:53 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003, at 12:05 America/New_York, Leon Sargent
wrote:

> I use Discus, which comes with Toast and I also use Avery CD labels.

Thanks for the info

Seems that I do have Toast Titanium 5.2.1 and did find  Discus it in
one  Data Folder
I have been hacking around and generated and printed some "test" labels.
Looks OK

My only question I have is  what part Avery PN  is needed  for the
Avery CD Label Letter Sheet that is compatible with the Epson 740.
Three seem to be listed

Thanks again

albert