Picture Stamp on email messages?

Bob Geiger rbgeiger at optonline.net
Fri Apr 2 19:26:18 PST 2004

	 I've noticed several posts on this list with pictures stamps of
themselves or other graphics on the messages they post. I also note
that these people have @mac.com addresses. Here's a newbie question...
is it only messages coming from the @mac.com address that show this
stamp? Messages that I've posted here contain my user picture which I
see on the message list on my Mail application but since I don't use
@mac.com  I'm wondering if my messages show a pictures stamp to other
readers of the list. I have been under the impression that OSX Mail
sent between two OSX users would show each of their picture stamps.

"Life is a fatal adventure.  It can only have one end.  So why not make
it
as far-ranging and free as possible?" -- Alexander Eliot