[X Newbies] Picture Stamp on email messages?

Barry blyden at mac.com
Sat Apr 3 09:28:16 PST 2004

Thanks for the info Norm. I saw that article too and was doing a little
testing before posting it. Here's what looks to be the case:  It seems
that in order for other people to see a photo, you must have a .mac
account, and you must have a photo enabled from the .mac webmail
preferences. Setting a photo in User Accounts or Address Book enables
you to see that particular photo on mail you sent (and then received),
but does not transmit the photo to other people.

Now there is probably no shortage of people on this list who already
knew this and could have saved me a lot of time and trouble, but alas,
I was curious and couldn't wait for their responses. :-) thanks to
Birgit Rhoads and Bob Geiger to helping.