Picture Stamp on email messages?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Apr 3 13:57:29 PST 2004

> From: Barry <blyden at mac.com>
>
> Do you have a picture set in your account preferences, and are you
> using Apple Mail? I ask because your picture does not show up.

Birgit is wrong. It's a feature of .Mac.

It works by putting a picture in your iDisk "Pictures" folder and then
setting a preference in the WEBMAIL prefs of .Mac. Strange, but true.

I'm not saying there aren't other ways of accomplishing this, but if
you'll notice, the pictures come only from people with .Mac accounts.

_Chas_

Have you noticed that this administration's harshest critics are ...
lifelong Republicans?
Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil, John McCain, Scott Ritter, John Dean ...
and the list goes on ...