video on the internet

John Park jp at johnparkcomedy.com
Tue Apr 6 03:38:36 PDT 2004

Hey everybody,

  I just went to a website that offered video of a keynote speaker.
However I wasn't able to play it by clicking on the link.  but they had
a link to download windows media player.

  I was able to download the video as a     .asf file, but I don't know
what to do with that.

Question:  anything wrong with downloading windows media player for
mac?  I know this may be an irrational fear, but with microsoft's rep,
I'm wary.

Question: Can I play the .asf file with something else, like imovie?

Thanks,
JP