Disk Catalog Utility?

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Thu Apr 8 08:55:28 PDT 2004

On my Classic Macs, I use Iomega's FindIt, which is an update of "Disk
Wizard" to keep track of the contents of my removable mediat automatically
scans it all, including my internal HDs, and catalogs everything there every
time I eject or shut down. I realize Sherlock can do this for my internal
drives, but what can I use to catalog all my CDs? "Which MacAddict CD was
that app on?" Is there a utility for OS X that can do this, especially one
that will scan automatically?

--
 |   Bought with a Price,
-+-  Dale