iPhoto, Multiple Macs. combining libraries?

Noel Westerlind noelwesterlind at mac.com
Thu Apr 8 05:28:45 PDT 2004

First of all; I want to thank all participants in this group
for their input and team work tackling these issues and challenges.
What a great place this is!
************** My challenge*************
    I have 4 macs all with iPhoto 4.0.1
I have hundreds of pictures on each.
  How do I easily and efficiently  combine these photos without
importing the
thumbnails as well?
  When I did it the first time I had alot of clean up work to do
erasing the thumbnails. iPhoto only recognized them as photos and
counted them as such. Luckily I arranged them "by film roll" (with
details)
and I could tell the difference between the thumbs and regular pics.