[X Newbies] Mail questions

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Tue Apr 13 05:46:09 PDT 2004

On Apr 13, 2004, at 06:04, Dale Critchley wrote:

> In  Mail, how do I do the following:
> 1. Set it to automatically top quote (with "<sender> said at
> <date/time>:" at top)

I don't believe that there is a way to do this,  I may be wrong

> 2. Send Later

'Save as Draft' might work, or are you talking about setting a
scheduled time for it to be sent?

IMAP account or ____?

> 4. Set a different sig to each account

Download and install MailEnhancer. It does this and a couple of other
things. Integrates seamlessly into Mail by simply adding an extra
preference icon to Mail.