[X Newbies] Mail questions

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Tue Apr 13 07:16:22 PDT 2004

On 4/13/04 7:46 AM, W Lane, for whom Jesus died for the complete forgiveness
of all sins, wrote from wilann at telusplanet.net saying:

>> 2. Send Later
>
> 'Save as Draft' might work, or are you talking about setting a
> scheduled time for it to be sent?

I mean it goes in my Outbox & will send next time I send & receive, like in
OE. (Can you tell I'm transitioning?)

>> 3. View mail on the server without downloading it (ie. just the
>> headers like in OE)
>
> IMAP account or ____?

POP. I like to sift through the SPAM on the server and delete it before
downloading the mail.

>> 4. Set a different sig to each account
>
> Download and install MailEnhancer. It does this and a couple of other
> things. Integrates seamlessly into Mail by simply adding an extra
> preference icon to Mail.

Sounds cool. URL?

--
 |   Bought with a Price,