[X Newbies] Where's the cube?

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Tue Apr 13 19:16:48 PDT 2004

I checked the requirements, and I easily meet the requirements for
Quartz Extreme. Is there a place to turn it on or something?

Are you referring to my sig? It has nothing to do with my citizenship.
I welcome further comments/questions off-list. I post this on-list
because it's the 3rd comment I've gotten today, both pro & con.

--
   |        Bought with a Price,
-+-      Dale
http://www.InfinityLtd.org