Web Cam with DV?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Apr 22 21:39:26 PDT 2004

> From: J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>
>
> Is it possible to use my Canon DV which works to videoconference with
> iChat AV, to stream live on the internet as well? How to accomplish
> this? I am thinking I need software that will do this..or not?

Why not just plug it in and see?

If it's a FW camera, then yes iChat should be able to use it. No
additional software required.

_Chas_

Have you noticed that this administration's harshest critics are ...
lifelong Republicans?
Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil, John McCain, Scott Ritter, Pat Buchanan,
John Dean, John O'Neill, David Kay ... and the list goes on ...