[X Newbies] HTTP Config

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Apr 24 15:28:37 PDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 05:23:22PM -0400, J wrote:
:
: On Saturday, April 24, 2004, at 12:13  PM, J wrote:
:
: >Is turning on PHP in Panther the same as it was before in 10.2.6? In
: >other words, can I just copy over my http config file from this
: >machine or is there something else I need to do?
: >Frankly I forgot all the lines to remove in it, and just want a quick
: >way to set up PHP response on my laptop....I suppose I could look it
: >up again! :-)
:
: Found the directions for enabling PHP on Panther from within a control
: panel of sorts, but with one minor bit missing -- WHERE is 'Server
: Admin' to be found?

What exactly is "Server Admin" ?

--
Eugene Lee