[X Newbies] Hard drive space

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Apr 29 06:33:31 PDT 2004

I have a slot loading 400 MHz iMac that I'd like to put a larger HD
into (currently 8 GB) I have no problem opening up the unit and
swapping the drives. But how can I get transfer the info on my old
drive to the new one. I don't have access to a firewire or usb drive to
do a temporary transfer. Can two drives be connected internally at the
same time on an iMac?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com