Managing Attachments in Mail.app

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Aug 5 05:24:34 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a question about attachments in Mail.app. How can I tell how
much memory the attachments in my mailboxes are taking up on my
computer? I tend not to delete emails. Instead, I move them to
different mailboxes. I'm wondering about the thousands of emails I have
that have attachments in them. Being in the graphic/printing industry
some of these attachments are quite large and are potentially taking up
room on my hard drive that I could be using for other things. In Eudora
I was able to "Get Info" on the "attachment folder" to find out how
many kb/mb of memory the attachments were taking up. I'm not sure where
to look in Mail.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com