[X-Newbies] AT command

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 12:49:48 PST 2004

On Dec 10, 2004, at 10:58 PM, Aldo Johnson wrote:

> I called my ISP, and they said that I have to add some AT commands to
> my modem.
>
> I called my local Mac dealer to ask them how to add the AT commands to
> my internal modem, and they said I have to upgrade my system to 10.3

I'm not sure what your problem is, but just some advice as to how to
approach this kind of problem in general: If you talk to party A and
they give you some advice which you're not sure about, when you go to
party B for further advice, tell them the *whole* story. Newbies
frequently get caught up in whirlwind of advice by taking each
recommendation to a new expert.

In this case, unless you have an exceptional ISP, I would completely
disregard any Mac advice coming from them.

SR