[X-Newbies] Scanner

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 15 13:11:07 PST 2004

I had a rather interesting 'wild goose chase' with my Canon LiDE in
that there was software to download to make it work (the interface
stuff) but then there was separate 'driver' as well, and neither would
work without the other. Their site gave no clue about the fact that
there were two separate downloads needed and I just had to fish around
to figure it out.

By the way, what does the subject line of this least even mean? "A
place to novice users Mac OS X." Does that even make sense?
Shouldn't it be, "Novice Mac OS X Users" or something like that?