[X-Newbies] Safari can't connect

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Dec 23 05:43:58 PST 2004

Hi all,

I've been having a problem with Safari (1.2.4 (v125.12)) lately in OS
10.3.7. I keep getting the following message "Safari can’t open the
page “http://www.xxxxxx.xx/” because it could not connect to the server
“www.xxxxxx.xx” Where "xxxxxx.xx" can be any web site. At first I
thought my internet service might be iffy because of the bad weather
we've been having lately (I'm on hi-speed wireless) but today I tried
to open the same pages in IE and the came up without any problems. This
has been going on for about two weeks now. With Safari, sometimes the
pages will open sometimes I get the error message. When I get the error
I would just wait a few minutes and hopefully it would then connect.
Although now that I know, I just switch to IE whenever the error comes
up.

Ideas?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com