[X-Newbies] Safari can't connect

Mike Binstock mikebinstock at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 08:13:29 PST 2004

Mark

Try some basic maintenance first. There is a reset
bottom under the safari menu bar, reset safari.  Then
try to connect.  If that doesn't work evaluate any
changes to your system you have made, maybe you turned
something on in the internet control prefs etc.

Also, ditch IE, it is slow and a security risk. Move
to FireFox as your secondary browser or for that
matter your primary browser.

Mike