PHP Rendering

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 08:43:01 PST 2004

I have  a rather strange thing that has always happened and I have
never hunted down the cause.

I understand fully that when my server is turned off, .php will NOT be
fully rendered on the pages I am working on. HOWEVER, when making minor
changes to websites I sometimes just drag the .php page into the
browser and see the main section so as to check links or text etc., and
this is sufficient.

HOWEVER, some pages just give me a blank browser, and instead the
window where the .php file is lights up at me once again as if
something is telling it to show me where it is. Weird.

How can I get all pages to render in the browser, at least partially?
Is it something in the code of that section of the page, or is it
something in a file association?

Thanks,
--J